1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people!
what i got:
1. what are you listening to?
some kenmore fridge commercial
2. what book are you reading?
this lullaby by sarah dessen
3. what color are your bedroom curtains?
mainly blue with gray and brown outline of circles
4. can you get cornered in a round room?
5. what's 19 times six-hundred forty-nine, divided by 3?
6. why's it called a 'building' if its already built?
If you look at the Old English (byldan) and Middle English (bilden) words for building, you will notice that they do not include the -ing suffix. This word eventually morphed into byldinge (now with the -inge suffice). This suggests that the word may have been a mispronunciation that eventually came into common usage.
7. superman or batman?
DUDUDUDUUU batman <3 -wearing batman shirt atm-
8. if 'pro' is the opposite of 'con', what's the opposite of 'progress'?
9. what are the five uses of a stapler without stapler pins?
christmas ornament, present, wall decor, weapon, paper weight
10. what star wars character would you like to be?
idunno .-. anyone who stays alive.
1. whats the most eventful thing that has ever happened to you?
2. name 3 fears that you have, saying u have none is unacceptable everyone fears
3. favorite book of all time, and why
4. what do you like to draw
5. favorite type of shoes & brand
6. whats your favorite riddle
7. whats your favorite poem?
8. favorite american cartoon?
9. favorite drink?
10. if you could change anything about yourself what would you change?
k. have fun.